Various activities are available on or off-site
- Winetasting : The Chateau is surrounded by the famous Burgundy (Beaune) and Jura vineyards
- Sports: beside onsite activities (like clay pigeon shooting) and the children playground , plenty of sports can easily be practiced in the neighbourhood (horseriding, tennis, golf, waterskiing, biking…).
- Sightseeing : the main sites are Beaune, Dijon, Dole, Louhans, Lons le Saunier and Lyon. Further North, Auxerre and Autun are worth a visit. Some guests also like to drive to Paris. Besides vineyards, Burgundy features many historic monuments. Jura is nicknamed "Little Scotland" for its beautiful landscapes of lakes and waterfalls.
- Shopping and markets : food markets are famous for the variety and freshness of their farms products.
- Seminars and corporate events: custom activities can be arranged on-site for special events (treasure hunt, clay pigeon shooting, paint ball, wine and cooking classes...). Please contact us for more information.