The main lobby was fully refurbished in 1900. The floor mosaics were laid by master craftsmen who came from Italy.
The staircase leads to the main reception area on the first floor. The staircase is also hosting a gallery of portraits of the family ancestors dating back from the early 17th century when Samuel de Truchis moved from Italy to Burgundy.
The main lobby leads to two dining rooms. The main dining room features an XXL table which can seat comfortably up to 25 guests. This dining room was decorated with wood panels in the late 1800s by craftmen who used the oak trees from the park. Another smaller dining area is available next door for breakfast or children’s meals.
We have a very talented chef on-site and we’re hiring caterers for big receptions.
Example of food served here